In order to achieve our goals and solve the defined tasks, the NGO Ukrainian Deminers Association (UDA) pursues an active policy of expanding its partnership with specialized organizations. The development of cooperation with related organizations, including international ones, is one of the main directions of the UDA.
Our organization takes part in all international events dedicated to humanitarian mine action. There is also experience in organizing an international conference, in particular conference “Military-Technical Cooperation between Ukraine and Croatia on the Mechanical Clearance. Experience, Status and Prospects”. 32 signed Memorandums, Partnership, Teaming and Grant Agreements with Donors, State Bodies, Local Authorities, International and National NGOs.
Ukrainian UDA’s Partners:
- Ministry of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine;
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine;
- State Border Guard Service of Ukraine;
- Mykolaiv Regional Military Administration;
- Association of Ukrainian Defense Manufacturers;
- Ukrainian Red Cross Society;
- All-Ukrainian association of participants of the anti-terrorist operation and combat operations, veterans and servicemen of the engineering forces of Ukraine ”Fortetsia”;
- Association of Sappers and Explosive Technicians of Khmelnytskyi Region;
- NGO Mine Safe Ukraine;
- All-Ukrainian Association of Explosive Technicians;
- The Free People Employment Center.
International Partners and Donors (within completed / ongoing) UDA projects:
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UN OCHA);
- Ukrainian Humanitarian Fund (UHF);
- US Department of State;
- Embassy of the United States in Ukraine;
- Safe the Children Ukraine;
- Mines Advisory Group (MAG);
- International Rescue Committee (IRC);
- Canada Ukraine Foundation;
- ALPS Resilience (South Africa);
- Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA);
- Communication campaign of the EU Delegation to Ukraine “Moving Forward Together”;
- The Croatian Association for Support and Encouragement of Unity Hrvatska pomaže;
- An International IMAS EOD Training school MAT Kosovo;
- Dok-Ing – Croatian company which manufactures unmanned multi-purpose vehicles, electric vehicles and robotic systems. Its products make up 80% of the worlds robotized mine clearing machines;
- Tetra Tech – American consulting and engineering services firm.